WOOD CHIPPING & MULCH
Green waste is chipped on site and can be either left for use as mulch or removed for your convenience.
When available, good quality mulch is sold and delivered by the truck load or donated to local schools and charity groups.
Over time, mulch breaks down into the soil and acts as fertiliser for your trees along with aiding moister and water retention with the soil. It is important to your tree’s health because:
- Mulch insulates the soil helping to provide a buffer from heat and cold temperatures.
- Mulch retains water helping to keep the roots moist.
- Mulch keeps weeds out to help prevent root competition.
- Mulch prevents soil compaction.
- Mulch reduces lawn mower damage.